LRS has prospered for over 30 years because our corporate philosophy embraces honest, ethical and hard-working people. If that describes your approach to IT consulting, we need to talk! LRS Consulting Services is seeking a Network Engineer for a long-term opportunity with our Health Care client in Chicago, IL!
LRS Consulting Services has been delivering the highest quality consultants to our clients since 1979. We've built a solid reputation for dealing with our clients and our consultants with honesty, integrity, and respect. We work hard every day to maintain that reputation, and we're very interested in candidates who can help us. If you're that candidate, this opportunity is made for you!
The Network Engineer will:
- Design, configure, administer, and support Palo Alto Firewalls (5000 series), Cisco Switches & Routers, and other network related hardware
- Assess current network security and provide recommendations & remediation
- Perform Palo Alto firewall upgrade from ver. 8.1 to 8.2
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 5 years of experience in administration and engineering of Network Infrastructure.
- Strong hands-on experience designing, configuring, and administering network switches, routers, firewalls, and related network hardware.
- Strong hands-on experience with Palo Alto 5000 Series Firewalls
- Candidates must have permanent authorization to work in the USA for any employer
- Corp to Corp candidates will not be considered
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status