Job Title : Network Engineer
Duration : 6 month CTH
Location : San Francisco, CA
Required Experience And Qualifications:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience in various network development technologies, patterns and practices.
- Proven experience with work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Ability to read packet traces to identify source of problems
- Strong understanding of Ethernet LAN technologies with a focus on Cisco technologies for Layer 2 redundancy and re-convergence.
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP Routing with a focus on EIGRP and BGP.
- Strong understanding of Cisco IOS and Nexus OS.
- Familiarity with WAN optimization technologies including compression, acceleration, and protocol optimization desired.
- Experience with integration with application based optimizations desired.
- Familiarity with wireless technologies 802.11a/b/g/n desired.
Thanks & Regards,
Technical Recruiter | Feuji, Inc
300 E John Carpenter Fwy, Suite # 160
Irving, TX, 75062
O: 1.972.521.6284| E: email@example.com
USA | Costa Rica | Bulgaria | India