Greetings from Ampcus Inc.
Ampcus Inc. is a Global leader in end-to-end IT Business Solutions and Services with latest technologies. We are listed among the top 50 fastest growing companies in USA. We work closely with our clients for Talent acquisition.
We are looking for Network Engineer with Secret clearance. Please review the job description below and please let us know if you are interested and available.
Your primary responsibility is to ensure Network Operations and Security Center customers receive professional service and prompt response to their needs. Tier II monitoring and initial triage in a WAN/LAN network environment that typically links to numerous computer platforms, operating systems and network topologies. You will support the 24x7 Floor Operations / working Incident Management tickets, responding to trouble calls/emails from customers, and break fix for network devices. Work will be required on all shifts (1st, 2nd and 3rd), weekday, weekends, evenings and Holidays as needed.
- Responding and perform Tier I and Tier II triage of the network alarms
- Create customer trouble tickets on outages identified via network management systems and tools
- In depth troubleshooting knowledge utilizing CLI to restore downed network devices
- In depth troubleshooting knowledge utilizing CISCO ISE to restore connectivity to endpoints
- Test and isolate physical level circuit issues using Verizon tools
- Telco Local Loop and customer in-house wiring
- Work with LECs on loop acceptance.
- Test and repair hardware issues in the customer WAN/LAN environment
- Coordinate multiple vendor dispatches for repair at customer premise
- Proactive Monitoring of customer networks management tools to identify network anomalies and faults within the USARC network
- Computer Associates (CA) Service Desk
- CA Spectrum
- Cisco ISE
In depth network troubleshooting experience with routers, switches, and wireless access points required. Experience with network transport and multiplexing. The candidate will perform testing and diagnostic procedures on various vendor equipment and circuit testing according to published standards and will assemble and/or tests transmission equipment and monitor housekeeping alarms per specifications. 5-7 years’ experience in a Network Operations Center or network engineer role. Experience with network management tools, 802.1x solutions, and customer ticketing systems. Must be flexible to work in a 7 X 24 environment across all shifts including weekends and holidays.
CompTia Security+ CE Certification REQUIRED
CCNA Security Certification REQUIRED
*** Must have a DOD Secret Level Clearance ***
==> Want to Impress?
- Active technical certifications in the Security field: CCNA, CCNP, CCNA Wireless, Telecommunications / Electronics Certificate, and Cable/Wire Certification
- College degree (two or four year)
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or previous work in an ISO operating environment
Sr. Manager – Talent Acquisition & CRM
Chantilly, VA 20151
Email ID: email@example.com