IMS is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to deliver results for our Air Force Research Laboratory Sensors Directorate customer. The position will support the Sensing, Learning, Autonomy, and Knowledge Engineering (SLAKE) research program.
Illuminate Mission Solutions (IMS), an Illuminate company, offers customers the support and delivery of a wide range of analytic and cyber effect solutions in the fight against Terrorism and in the support of National Defense. We are a mid-sized business that offers clients of a wide range of services and solutions in the fight against Terrorism in the support of National Security. We focus on cutting edge technology and employing industry-leading experts to solve complex cyber and Intelligence Community challenges. IMS works with the brightest minds in industry and provides unparalleled services in support of the mission and priorities of its customers. We form collaborative relationships with customers and builds strong teams to maximize staff talents and develop the best solutions to complex national security challenges.
- Design network infrastructure diagrams.
- Perform routine audits.
- Perform Account/System management through Active Directory and UNIX/LINUX.
- Review, prepare, and update AIS certification and accreditation packages (Risk Management Framework).
- Notify customer when changes occur that might affect AIS accreditation/certification.
- Perform AIS self-inspections, provide security coordination and review of all system test plans.
- Identify AIS vulnerabilities and implement countermeasures.
- Represent the customer on various technical review and inspection teams.
- Conduct security surveys at subordinate facilities and gather pertinent security documentation for inclusion into system accreditation packages.
- Coordinate, prepare, and track AIS inspections, reports, and responses.
- Maintain AIS security records and prepare Co-Utilization Agreements for network nodes operating in government facilities.
- Prepare reports on the status of security safeguards applied to computer systems.
- Ensure AIS and network nodes are operated, maintained, and disposed of in accordance with security policies and practices.
- Review, track, and conduct AIS training.
- Program and update TACLANEs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Personnel supporting this requirement must have and maintain a Top Secret security clearance with SCI eligibility, eligibility for access to SAP information.
- Personnel shall have at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (4 years).
- Must have CompTIA Security+.
- CompTIA Network+ a plus.
- CISSP preferred.
- Must have experience with the RMF process.
- Experience with cloud based networks and VMs a plus.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents.
- Must be familiar with cyber security and anti-tamper processes and procedures.
Illuminate provides full-spectrum solutions and services to address the needs of our global clients across the commercial, homeland security, defense, and public sector industries. Its mission is focused on one objective: providing solutions that accelerate our customers’ operational decision making. Illuminate enables this ability by matching its multi-source data acquisition technologies and tradecraft-driven analytic services with superior large-scale AI/ML-enabled data enrichment, engineering methodologies, and our unique mission-oriented subject matter expertise.
Equal employment opportunity employer:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Illuminate is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.