Business trainer Job Description:
Bachelor's Degree with 3-7 years of experience is preferred
2 years direct selling experience and 3-5 years of successful training experience, preferably within the direct selling industry.
Business trainer Job Duties:
- Prepares distributors by conducting orientation to sales process; developing coaching plans; providing resources and assistance; scheduling orientation and onboarding trainings with distributors.
- Determines training needs by talking to team leaders and brand store staff and managers; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with managers.
- Conducts business trainings on topics such as policies and procedures, compensation plan, leadership, compliance and regulatory matters, product knowledge, etc. for all North American business markets (mainly located in Los Angeles, New Jersey and Vancouver, Canada)
- Comfortable conducting training sessions in small or big format and in developing outcome improvement resources to support these sessions.
- Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques to drive sales and retention
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; participating in professional organizations and staying abreast of new training technologies and techniques.
- Travel will be required between our three Healthy Lifestyle Plus Centers (HLC Plus) which are located in Los Angeles, Metuchen, New Jersey and Richmond, British Columbia, Canada. Approximately 50% of time or above will be on the road vs. virtually training; occasional international travel may be required
- Use of technology such as Zoom webinar/Meetings and other training facilitation technologies preferable
- Experienced in creating online training modules
- Strong verbal and written skills required
- Language requirement: English, Mandarin a strong plus
Business Trainer Skills and Qualifications:
Training, Training Management, Performance Management, motivating distributors, giving constructive feedback, Coaching, Self-Development, Motivation for Sales, Self-Confidence, Sales Planning.
- Performance bonus
- Vacation/paid time off
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance