Apex Systems, LLC is immediately seeking a Network Administrator/Operations Analyst (ASI) in support of one of our enterprise level government integrators, located in Ft. Meade, MD. The qualified candidate would have a strong background in supporting the DoD, and have had responsibilities ensuring an environments overall health through 24/7 monitoring, directing, controlling, coordination, de-conflicting, synchronizing, and reporting the current status of the Authorized Service Interruptions (ASI) to their Operation Leaders.
Client: Leading Government Integrator
Location: Ft. Meade, MD
Citizenship: US Citizen
Compensation: Competitive based on experience
Clearance: Must be able to maintain an Active TS/SCI clearance
- Provide an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the ASI process across all DISA services to include Transport, Application and Service.
- Execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements:
- Tracking of current and pending ASIs that will impact the DODIN. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- System reboots
- Facility power events
- Software updates
- Implementation of security patches
- Hardware upgrades/replacements
- Cable repairs/upgrades
- Routine preventive maintenance
- Other similar activity that will result in a service interruption.
- Provides situational awareness of ASI whenever shared systems, equipment, servers, applications, or services are required to be down to accomplish either a short notice (uncoordinated) or pre-planned (coordinated) maintenance activities.
- Supports the ASI team which:
- Review ASI’s and identify conflicts and provide situational awareness of over 300 ASI's per month.
- Conducts an average of 100 Sr. level executives briefing per year.
- Prepares 365 DCC priority/High Interest ASI presentations per year for DISA’s Morning Operational Brief.
- Fields on average 150 informational requests per month.
- Fields on average 300 telephone calls per month.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 5+ years of overall related experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with system applications:
- Global Ticket Management System (GTMS) Remedy
- World Wide Online System (WWOLS), NCCM-R, or Telecommunications Certification Office Support System (TCOSS)
- Experience providing key stakeholders & leadership with details around planned outages, or ASI's (Authorized Service Interruptions)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Highly proficient with PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, and Excel.
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+CE.
- Experience with support applications:
- Mission Assurance Decision Support System (MADSS)
- Integrated Network Management System (INMS)
- Direct Connect Online (DCO)
- ITIL V3
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178