P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address the challenges we face.
We are currently looking for a process-driven self-starter to join our Network Operations Center (NOC) as a Change Manager in Cincinnati, OH. In this role you will be responsible for processing change records through an existing change management workflow, identifying superfluous or redundant steps within that workflow, proposing continuous service improvements, and providing succinct documentation and training to business partners on adopted improvements. As the NOC change manager, you'll gain exposure to network technologies and work with network engineers to grow your own experience and capabilities. This role will provide the ability to partner with senior leaders across our IT organization, helping to influence new processes and procedures. Now is the time to join a well-established company and be a part of a fun, collaborative, and high performing networking team!
As the NOC Change Manager, you will:
- Work independently to craft and implement change management approaches and create plans in support of a diverse array of processes
- Review a process critically and identify opportunities to streamline, drive efficiencies, and improve current processes and procedures while working in a fast-paced environment
- Develop a deep level understanding of current change processes used by P&G to assist NOC leadership with driving adoption of workflow improvements
- Document non-essential steps in current workflows and detail why those steps are not required for ITIL compliance
- Deliver training to NOC Engineers on workflow changes and develop appropriate metrics and SLAs
- Coordinate and execute bi-yearly firewall rule certification by confirming rule owner responses in the necessary tracking fields
- Demonstrated experience in network operations with the ability to understand and translate technical specifications to business partners
- Basic network skills to be able to decipher relative risks of network changes – CCNA, CCNET, or Network+ certifications are a plus
- Experience planning, organizing, and performing analysis of current workflows/processes and driving adoption of process changes
- Experience with Service Now, Skybox Change Manager, or similar applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Industry certification in ITIL
The Value of a P&G Career
- Ongoing coaching and career development – you will work with passionate people and have access to best in class training through our P&G Leadership Academy as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- We provide a market-competitive salary benchmarked against the finest companies, so you'll be able to spend your generous vacation time doing more of the things you love with the people you love.
- We offer a suite of benefits, including but not limited to: flexible working arrangements, generous paid vacation increasing with service, generous parental leave policies, group life insurance, health insurance, and dedicated support to help you find the right child care or elder care.
- Additional perks include discounted P&G products from our company shops and a discount platform offering you unbeatable savings on everything from groceries to exotic holidays.
- What's more, your financial package might include things like interest-free loans, a tax-advantageous share purchase plan, a contributory pension plan, and financial education and advisement on topics including purchasing real estate and generating wealth.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.