Due to federal security clearance requirements, applicant must be a US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the Network Operations Center Engineer:
- Provide day to day operational support and maintenance of network systems
- Monitor and analyze network infrastructure for stability and dependability across multiple platforms
- Build network and telecommunications systems for deployment, testing, and shipping
- Install and maintain network devices and systems in network/data centers
- Work with external NOCs to resolve incidents and service issues
Requirements of the Network Operations Center Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent and CCENT or CCNA certification
- At least 2 years of experience with Cisco networking, wireless, and security solutions
- Ability to set up Cisco IOS Switches and Routers, ASA Firewalls, Cisco Wireless Controllers, and WAP's
- Experience with multi-site network troubleshooting, multilayered switch environment, and VPN technologies
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP concepts, IPSEC, switching and routing protocols
- Experience implementing network monitoring and third party network analyzers
- Understanding of WAN topologies
- Strong troubleshooting and network management skills
- Clear and effective listening and communication skills
Keywords: Network Operations Center Engineer, TCP/IP, Cisco, Wireless, Clearance Job, Public Trust Clearance
Job ID: 312304
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!