Summary of Position:
The Commercial Delivery Support team is responsible for process documentation, project management, and business continuity planning for the Network Operations organization. The Commercial Delivery Support Team maintains the Resolve Knowledge Management platform to create up-to-date and consistent documentation, troubleshooting guides, and reference materials for the supported teams. The Commercial Delivery Support team includes a group of project managers tasked to track and manage key initiatives for the organization. The Commercial Delivery Support Team acts as a liaison with the IT partners to prioritize Commercial Delivery Support IT requests.
The position of Manager of Commercial Delivery Support has the task of understanding and aligning business needs to system capabilities. The position will assess the impact of changes, the capture, analyzation, documentation and delivery of requirements on a by project basis.
The position is responsible for the teams which will produce, maintain and communicate training documentation. The teams will deliver and / or arrange training for the user community within Commercial Delivery and beyond as required by business need.
- At least 5 years of line management experience within the telecom industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Presentation presence and experience
- Understanding and appreciation for creative thought, planning, and execution.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline is preferred.
- Facilitate and drive impactful improvement initiatives of business processes in line with overall company values and goals
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and creating a path to the implementation of business vetted solutions.
- Maintain a working knowledge of all systems utilized by the supported teams.
- Have the ability to answer technical and procedural questions.
- Represent Commercial Operations on all related IT Projects; submit and track IT on behalf of user base and management.
- Elicit requirements using different methodologies such as document analysis, brainstorming sessions, and process meetings with functional experts.
- Work collaboratively with other support and operational teams to drive improvement.
- Present recommendations and progress reports to leadership.
- Identify training needs and requirements, manage training schedule.
- Development of training documentation using various methods webinars, audio/visual, documents, and classroom instruction.
- Provide instructor led training to user base through webinars and classroom instruction.
- Make decisions on behalf of user base for process improvement initiatives.
- Drive requests for automation on IT requests.
- 7+ years’ related experience. Experience with M6 a must. Preferred experience in any of these systems: Varriset, Infinium, ViryaNet, Remedy, Resolve (Runbook or Knowledge Management) or VFO.
- Previous technical writing and training experience.
- Goal and results driven.
- Travel: Ability to travel up to 30 percent of time.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to fluently communicate plans, alternatives, and recommendations in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a variety of cross functional teams.