FEDITC, LLC is a fast-growing business supporting DoD and other intelligence agencies worldwide. FEDITC develops mission critical national security systems throughout the world directly supporting the Warfighter, DoD Leadership, & the country. We are proud & honored to provide these services.
Overview of position:
FEDITC is seeking a Network Operations Manager to work in the Tampa, FL area. The Network Operations Manager will function as the team lead, assisting the government in managing technical work quality, strategy and execution for the Enterprise Network Operations. A United States Citizenship and an active Top Secret DoD Security Clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Provide support to deployed tactical users accessing managed DISN-TE sites, architecture, and services including data, transmission, voice, video, and any interoperability/connectivity support requirements tactical users’ encounter.
- Provide recommendations to Government leadership on technology investments, engineering change proposals, technology migration strategies, and network design changes.
- Develop system and sub-component technical requirements for operational requirements.
- Assess network designs, conduct network packet traffic analyses, perform network capacity planning and network security vulnerabilities.
- Configure locally and remotely manage devices such as routers and switches, Cisco Unified Communications Managers, network accelerators, firewalls, packet encryptors and servers.
- Provide engineering support for classified and unclassified information systems to include developing system documentation, performing traffic analysis, and monitoring system and component operational availability (i.e. uptime).
- Configure boundary protection for networks and service enclaves by implementing and documenting the design of firewalls, proxy servers, and intrusion detection/protection capabilities.
- Provide Telephony Systems engineering support to evaluate, document, install, operate, configure, and maintain various COTS voice systems to include Cisco Unified Communications Managers, Integrated Gateway Exchange (IGX) switches, and various other telephony devices.
- Manage incident and problem management to include recording, classification and initial response, investigation and diagnosis, resolution, recovery, and incident closure.
- Ensure proper systems administration is performed for supported networks.
- Ensure proper operations, maintain, upgrade, and implementation of local area networks (LAN) and wide area networks (WAN).
- Develop and maintain systems, network, and architectural artifacts.
- Manage physical network infrastructure to include Government Furnish Equipment (GFE) cable installation, testing, troubleshooting and management for IP voice, secure IP voice, and IP video.
- Provide configuration management to include managing the Master Station log and administrative logs, documentation and software configuration inventory, hardware inventory tracking, and status accounting processes.
- Participate in technical exchange meetings and configuration/change management boards when requested by the Government. Produce documentation to reflect results of technical exchange meetings and configuration/change management boards to define IT configuration items.
- Analyze information assurance-related technical problems and provide engineering support in solving these problems.
- Ensure compliance with: DoDI 8510.01, Risk Management Framework for DoD IT; DoDD 8570.01, Information Assurance Training, Certifications and Workforce Management; DoDD 8140.01 Cyberspace Workspace Management; DoDI 8320.07 Implementing the Sharing of Data, Information and IT Services in DoD; Technical Management Guide; and Instruction 10-13, Network Operations as they pertaining to the unit's systems/networks.
- Properly notify the government when changes to DoDI 8510.01, Risk Management Framework for DoD IT; DoDD 8570.01, Information Assurance Training, Certifications and Workforce Management; DoDD 8140.01 Cyberspace Workspace Management; DoDI 8320.07 Implementing the Sharing of Data, Information and IT Services in DoD; Technical Management Guide; and Instruction 10-13, Network Operations impact the unit's systems/networks.
- Provide technical support to the IA Cell to develop and maintain IA processes and procedures regarding computer network defense in-depth protection for the enterprise.
- Perform and support updates to and maintenance of the POA&Ms for the Enterprise.
- Support to development of RMF Security Plans.
- Document changes to systems and all required checklists for use within the Enterprise.
- Periodically review the Enterprise architecture to ensure compliance with DoD guidance and direction.
- Implement and integrate IA defense postures to Enterprise systems and architectures when coordinated or immediately upon being directed to secure reported cyber threats from the appropriate level of authority.
- Other support duties as needed/directed.
- Eight (8) years with Bachelors’ Degree
- Five (5) years with Masters’ Degree
- Five (5) years with Net Manager experience
- Ability to develop and implement network security policy
- Familiar with virtualization/cloud architectures
- PKI knowledge
- ITIL and Cisco ASRs, routers, switches
- VPNs and VLANs
- Bachelors‘ Degree in a Computer Science or relevant field
- Masters’ Degree in Computer Science OR relevant field
- Active Top Secret Security Clearance is required.
- Must be a US Citizen and pass a background check.
- Maintain applicable security clearance(s) at the level required by the client and/or applicable certification(s) as requested by FEDITC and/or required by FEDITC’S Client(s)/Customer(s)/Prime contractor(s).
FEDITC, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. FEDITC, LLC. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.