HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Manage Inventory at Distribution Centers including stock transfer tracking to ensure Inventory is in the right location at the right time.Responsibilities\:
- Track STO using SAP and OTM to ensure Delivery note is up to date with correct delivery timing
- Review daily unconfirmed report to look for Opportunities to shuttle inventory
- Update daily SAP ATP comments to reflect correct delivery time
- Review network laundry list for rebalance opportunity and work with Supply Planners to action
- STO creation for ad-hoc rebalance, working with LE to ensure Delivery and load escalation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, statistics, mathematics, economics, or similar field required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in supply chain / demand planning or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and present complex data to all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Experience with continual process improvement methods
- Experience in the industry or in a CPG environment is preferred.
- Fundamental skills in MS Word, MS Excel, Power Point, Visio, and Power BI reporting are preferred.
- Expertise in how to apply statistical modeling options available in forecasting tool. Multiple linear regression, exponential smoothing and seasonality demand models helpful.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.