What you’ll be doing...
We’re investing in our network to improve the way we live, work, and communicate. Our network transformation will be critical for all our future connectivity businesses including new products such as IoT, 5G, and future smart cities. As part of this network transformation, you will help build one network engineered for growth for all lines of business.
- Managing all activities associated with expanding and maintaining network infrastructure.
- Leading large scale projects, driving productivity through use of vendor resources to meet deliverables.
- Engaging appropriate internal and external organizations with professional written/verbal communications to accomplish required tasks.
- Coordinating project activities with contractors, developers, municipalities and consultants.
- Proposing solutions supported by sound engineering and operational productivity to achieve goals in creative and effective ways.
- Recognizing vulnerabilities in network infrastructure and making intelligent decisions to ensure reliability – within financial constraints.
- Processing reports, vendor invoices, material receipts, and other administrative duties.
- Utilizing project tracking tools and systems to accurately document milestones completions, project issues, corrective action plans, project jeopardies, and overall project completions.
- Receiving general instruction, otherwise performs independently with minimal supervision, exercising latitude to achieve daily objectives and approaches to critical/complex assignments.
- Multi-tasking to effectively manage a wide range of simultaneous activities often interrupted by other demands
What we’re looking for...
You’re the type of person who sees a problem and gets it fixed no matter what. You enjoy the challenge of working through complex, cross-functional issues towards a transformational solution. You’re great at being detail oriented and thrive under the pressure of a deadline, but are also willing to be flexible when the situation is right. You are able to negotiate effectively at all levels of the organization and influence decisions that yield the best results for our company.
You’ll need to have:
Even better if you have:
When you join Verizon...
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do we provide the fastest and most reliable network for our customers, but we were first to 5G - a quantum leap in connectivity. Our connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join our team of the best and brightest. We offer great pay, amazing benefits and opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together we’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.