- Engineering, administration and management of PKI and multifactor authentication solutions
- Configuration, patching and maintenance of UNIX systems, primarily Linux
- Troubleshooting, incident analysis and technical reporting
- Interaction with technology client teams to help them understand and integrate with platform security solutions
- Standard operating procedure development and maintenance
- Training of junior staff on engineering and security matters
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience in related security industry.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven work experience as a Security Engineer or information security engineer.
- Comprehensive knowledge of authentication mechanisms and protocols such as LDAP, Kerberos and multi factor authentication
- Comprehensive knowledge of Federation protocols such as SAML, WS-Security, OAuth2 and OIDC
- Comprehensive knowledge of public key infrastructure, including asymmetric cryptography, digital certificates, OCSP, CRLs
- Comprehensive knowledge of HTTP, SSH and TCP/IP networking, DNS, Kerberos and PKI
- Hands-on experience developing, configuring, deploying and managing security systems,
- Proficiency with shell scripting and Python/Go.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Highly motivated, goal driven self-starter with strong sense of ownership and accountability.
- Strong written and verbal English skills.