Network Security Specialist III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Network Security Specialist
- The main function of this Network Security Specialist is to perform onboarding, validation, analysis task of network firewall deployment for Manufacturing OT Program.
- Perform tasks to operationalize firewall installation, configuration, validation, and analysis to meet and exceed security requirements.
- Monitor the network for equipment failure or errors in performance Assist with IT Security projects, data analysis, etc.
- Respond to program error messages by finding and correcting problems or terminating the program Help programmers and systems analysts test and debug new programs
- Operate spreadsheet programs and other types of software to load and manipulate data and to produce reports
Desired Skills/ Experience
- Associate's degree in computer programming or equivalent training required
- 8+ years experience required
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time