TMR, Inc. seeks a Senior Network Specialist to support our client located in Fort Hood, TX.
- Windows and Unix system administration including troubleshooting, monitoring, and support, Windows event and performance monitoring, networking: TCP/IP, firewalls, routing, VLANs, general network troubleshooting, resource allocation and utilization for large databases,
- Disk configuration, including the maintenance of hardware and software RAID 1-N, database design, data modeling and query execution, database replication, migration, backup and recovery, scripting languages, including one or more of: bash, powershell, python, ruby, perl, DB performance tuning, capacity planning and bottleneck resolution,
- Administration of Microsoft SQL Server, building and maintaining high-availability, clustered and scalable systems, advanced web technologies ASP.NET pipeline, load balancing, etc.,
- Management of a production environment with the following: automated install, automated build and deployment, automated configuration management, enterprise monitoring systems, server virtualization, load balancing, web servers, and application servers,
- Microsoft server operation systems and middleware tools, operating systems upgrades and migrations, strong troubleshooting skills with hardware and software, routing protocols BCP, EIGRP, and OSPF, Layer 2, and Cisco VSS, VSP.
- Relevant education must be in an IT discipline related to the assigned program area (e.g., Network Engineering, Network Management, Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer or Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, Computer Forensics/Security, etc.
- Must possess current Security+ (or equivalent DOD Directive 8570.1 IAT II) and at least 1 current Computing Environment certification.
- Ability to obtain/maintain Top Secret clearance is required.
Technical and Management Resources, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or Vietnam veteran status. This policy affirms TMR’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of discriminatory practices. We encourage all employees to take advantage of opportunities for promotion as they occur.