Computer Task Group (CTG) is seeking a Network Support Specialist for our Fortune 100 client.
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 10 months
Tax Terms: W-2 (No C2C or 1099)
The Network Support Specialist is expected to be on-site in the downtown Chicago office 3-4 days per week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Participating in the setup, deployment, maintenance, troubleshooting and documentation of enterprise level, mission critical, network infrastructure components
- Working with project managers, cross-functional technology and business teams to ensure successful projects
- Owning and documenting escalated support tickets and service requests through resolution via ServiceNow
- Rotating on-call, support queue management, preforming network system analysis and providing reports
- The ideal candidate will have a strong grasp of network security, high availability and QoS best practices
- Needs to be a team player and work well with large teams on complex projects, but also someone that is self-guided and able to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with constantly changing variables
- Associate’s degree or equivalent
- 5 years of experience
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided. For additional information, please contact Dave Dummel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-992-5350 x4804. Kindly forward to any other interested parties—thank you!
CTG’s Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG (NASDAQ: CTG) provides industry-specific IT services and solutions that address the business needs and challenges of clients in high-growth industries in North America and Western Europe. CTG also provides strategic staffing services for major technology companies and large corporations. Backed by more than 50 years of experience and proprietary methodologies, CTG has a proven track record of reliably delivering high-value, industry-specific staffing services and solutions to its clients. CTG has operations in North America, Western Europe, and India.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.