Sebastian is a premier provider of communications and construction services in California s Central Valley. With more than 70 years of continuous service, Sebastian is passionate about providing people with a great place to work. Our high growth and dynamic model offers employees the opportunity for career advancement. As a family company we value the expertise and experience of our team.
The Network Support Technician is responsible for providing front-line user and network support to internal and external IT customers. Troubleshoots computer problems and network issues, in addition to performing basic systems & network administration tasks under the supervision of the Systems Administrator. The Network Support Technician has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in Information Systems.
Qualified candidates for the Network Support Technician position must be customer focused and connect easily with others. Strong communication skills, high attention to detail and follow through is vital to success in this role. We seek self-motivated, collaborative, problem solving individuals.
- Minimum of one year experience providing external support to clients is required; two years of experience is preferred.
- Experience with Windows operating systems, applications, and administrative tasks is required.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and Ethernet networks is required.
- A, Network, Security, or Cisco certifications preferred.
We are proud to offer you:
- Sebastian covers the cost of health, vision, dental, long term care, and life insurance for our employees
- 401k match up to 4%
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Paid training and tuition reimbursement program
- Company events to recognize outstanding performance and promote fellowship