Looking for a Network System Engineer II & III to support the TROJAN Network Operations (NetOps) at Schofield Barracks, HI. TROJAN allows for reach-back communications to national and joint intelligence information to provide access to Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) analysis, imagery exploitation, science and technology intelligence production. The work will require system maintenance and repair support, system operations support, configuration management support, and Communications Security (COMSEC) and circuit management support of cybersecurity professionals (program manager/business analyst, software systems engineer, data/configuration management specialist, disaster recovery analyst, and information assurance development engineer).
- Provide Tier II customer service support to military customers.
- Provide software support to CISCO routers and switches, Dell PCs, Sun Servers, Juniper routers, In-Line Encryption (INE) devices, network security appliances and other related network hardware.
- Provide operations and maintenance of the firewall solutions, assignment/maintenance of user accounts, interfacing with the network and security proponent for network changes/modifications. Operate firewall and server products as required, supporting the use of numerous firewall products.
- Assess impacts on the user community, analysis of connectivity problems and resolution, and train users on connections and usage.
- Perform all duties in a consistent manner to meet or exceed the stated Acceptable Quality Levels (AQL) for each Performance Objective as stated in the Performance Requirement
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance
- Security+ Certificate
- 5+ years experience configuring, operating, and troubleshooting networks
- CCNA, CCNP, CCENT, or higher Cisco Certification
Network Engineer / Architect