CO Technologies is looking for a Network Systems Engineer to join our team. This individual must have a strong desire to care for, support, and enhance our clients’ experience utilizingthe technologies critical to their businesses. Integrity, discretion and confidentiality are essential to ensuring every client’s trust and confidence in our company and its practices. Each candidate must possess strong communication skills, be comfortable in a diverse and fast-paced environment and demonstrate effective prioritization and time-management skills. Reliable transportation is a must and there will be a 6 month probationary period for background check completion and performance review upon hire.
The Network Systems Engineer will be responsible for supporting the computing environmentsof various clients and must demonstrate fullunderstanding of network and Microsoft technologies. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Design, plan and implementation of system and cloud strategies and solutions.
- Administration and maintenance of Active Directory and Group Policy Objects.
- Configuration, installation and maintenance of Windows Servers and desktop computers.
- Configuration, Installation and maintenance of switches, wireless access points, routers,VPNs and firewalls.
- Troubleshooting of hardware, software and cloud service issues in the computing environment.
- Remediation of client application, internet carrier, and VoIP issues.
Technologies supported but not limited to:
Windows Servers 2008-2016, Active Directory, SQL, Exchange, Navision and Office 365, Windows Desktops, Apple Macintosh, Mobile Devices, VMWare, vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Azure, Backup Exec, Datto, Azure Backup, Veeam, Cisco, Dell, HP, Citrix, SonicWALL, FatPipe, Ruckus, Ubiquiti, SolarWinds NPM, NTA, McAfee EPO, Mimecast
- AA Degree in a computer related field; Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems;and/or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years’ experiencewith computer networking, system integrations, cloud migrations, support and maintenance.
- Experience with network troubleshooting and monitoring tools.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL, Exchange, Navision, Azure and Office 365.
CompTIA A+, CompTIA Net+ certification, CCNA, MCSE, MCSAand/or other related IT professional certification.
Submit resume, references, and salary requirements.