Job Title: CW Site Support Technician
Job Location: IN Princeton
Duration in Months: 12
This position will be primarily responsible for supporting all project orange remediation tasks. These task include:
· Patching systems.
Attending project meetings.
Providing and updating documentation.
Providing status reports to management and project team.
The position will require onsite support as needed, including off-hours and weekends.
MUST HAVE HANDS ON TROUBLESHOOTING DESKTOP SUPPORT SKILLS
MUST BE ABLE TO TROUBLESHOOT A SERVER
STRONG TROUBLESHOOTING ARE REQUIRED
Other important skills:
· Cisco Networking
· Ethernet Networking
· Microsoft Windows 7 Technical Skills
· Microsoft Windows 10 Technical Skills
· Technical Support - IT/Network
· Technical Support Processes
· Windows 2012 Server Administration
· Windows 2012 Server Installation
· Responsible for on-going support of Windows operating systems and Windows applications (example: Outlook, Excel, Word, Power point, MS Project)
· Requires experience with working directly with customers and development and support of projects.
· Responsible for local coordination, installation and ongoing support of various Manufacturing and Administrative computer systems.
· Server support (Windows), Active Directory administration, implementation/refresh of server hardware and network infrastructure.
· Daily monitoring, troubleshooting& administration of Cisco multilayer switched networks, servers and data center infrastructure.
· Ability to provide issue resolution off-hours as needed, both onsite & remotely
· Coordination with Regional/Local IS teams and 3rd party vendors to support IS projects, incidents and requests.
· Manage and prioritize Incident and Request tickets.
· Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP and Microsoft SCCM.
· Basic understanding of Active Directory.
· Experience using the remote-control features of Microsoft’s SCCM a plus.
· Candidate must have good communication skills.
· Ability to work flexible hours and overtime
· Availability to provide 24x7 on-call coverage.
Thanks and Regards
AN INC 500|5000 COMPANY
31313, Northwestern Hwy, Suite 219, Farmington Hills, MI - 48334
Direct: 248-939-9062 | Off: 248-865-0300 X 110