Advocate Aurora Health (AAH) is recruiting a Neuro-Oncologist in the greater Chicagoland area, at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. Advocate Medical Groups Neuro Oncology practice is one of the largest and fastest growing programs in the region led by nationally renowned Neuro Oncologist, Dr. Nina Paleologos.
Service Line and Practice
- Large and growing Neuroscience service line spanning Illinois and Wisconsin
- Robust Neuro Oncology program with regional patient referrals
- Multidisciplinary practice environment which includes a large team of Neuro Oncology fellowship trained Neurosurgeons, Medical Oncologists, and Radiation Oncologists with superior physician leadership
- Advocate Aurora Health is member of Alliance
- Advocate Neuro Oncology is a member of the Brain Tumor Trial Collaborative (BTTC) and Chicagoland office for the Head for the Cure Foundation
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition rate
- Interest and experience in clinical trials (preferred)
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital is a 645-bed non-profit teaching hospital located in the Chicago suburb of Park Ridge, Illinois. Founded in 1897, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital is the sixth largest hospital in the Chicagoland area, and it operates a Level I trauma center.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Healths combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.
Our supportive staff and leadership are committed to an autonomous practice environment and continuously strive to be on the forefront of managing the changing healthcare landscape, advances in technology and innovative approaches to providing impeccable outcomes for our patients.
Whether youre looking to practice in the heart of a dynamic city such as Chicago or Milwaukee, a multi-specialty clinic in the suburbs, or a charming small town, Advocate Aurora Health has an opportunity for you.