Advocate Aurora Health is recruiting a Neuro Oncologist to join Dr. Nina Paleologos in the greater Chicagoland area, specifically at Advocate Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge, IL. Dr. Paleologos is a leader in Neuro Oncology in the Chicagoland area as well as nationally, and directs one of the largest neuro-oncology programs in the region with a robust referral network.
- Collegial multidisciplinary practice environment with superior physician leadership
- High physician satisfaction with low attrition rate
- Robust practice with regional patient referrals
- Opportunity to participate in clinical trials
- Fellowship trained Neuro-Oncology Surgeons
About Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Comprehensive 645-bed teaching and research hospital
- Recognized for excellence in Neuroscience services and largest health system in Illinois
- One of two flagship hospitals leading a large integrated system-level Brain and Spine Institute
- Recognized in 2018 Chicagos Top Hospital Magazine, Becker's Hospital Review as one out of 100 Hospitals and Health Systems with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
- Level I trauma center
Newly renovated, dedicated Neurocritical Care unit
About Park Ridge, Illinois
Park Ridge is a picturesque suburb located 14 miles northwest of downtown Chicago, convenient to O'Hare Airport, major expressways, CTA and Metra trains allowing for an easy commute into the city while enjoying peaceful suburban living.
Park Ridge is a prime residential community that retains its distinctive, small-town charm where community is a big part of this suburban town. The Citys vibrant Uptown shopping area includes the Metra station, Public Library and several parks featuring live musical concerts and special events are held in the summer. Throughout the City, quiet tree-lined streets, pleasing architecture, excellent schools, centrally located library and ample parks help make Park Ridge one of the most desirable family communities in the Chicago area.
Park Ridge hosts a variety of businesses from privately owned to major corporations and is home to Advocate Lutheran General Hospital, one of Advocate Aurora Healths Level 1 trauma center and teaching hospitals.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Together, we make healthy happen.
Now, as the 10th largest not-for-profit, integrated health system in the nation, Advocate Aurora Healths combined strength and stability drives us forward. Our integrated delivery model allows our clinicians to offer state-of-the-art, top tier quality care throughout eastern Wisconsin and northern and central Illinois.