Renown Health is seeking a Vascular Neurohospitalist to join our highly successful medical group and Northern Nevada's largest, and only, not-for-profit locally owned and governed healthcare network.
The Neurohospitalist team is physician lead and will work closely with Surgeons, Emergency Medicine providers, Hospitalists, and support staff. The Neurohospitalists will be a part of the Stroke Team when on shift and have the opportunity to teach Students and Residents as part of Renown's Community Faculty for the University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine. This is an Employed position with Renown Medical Group.
- Level II Trauma Center - 808-bed Medical Center
- Block Schedule; 7 days on / 7 days off - day rounding
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Neurology Consult Service; Stroke Team member
- Member of established Neurology team and Renowns Medical Group
- Salary and Quality Bonus Compensation model, Health benefits, 401K with Match, relocation assistance
- CME Stipend $3,000 to $5,000
- Paid Malpractice with 100% Tail Coverage
- Teaching facility for University of Nevada, Reno School of Medicine
RENO/LAKE TAHOE REGION:
- NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Listed in Top 100 cities in the US
- Situated just 30 minutes from Beautiful Lake Tahoe
- Enjoy four seasons and over 300 days of annual sunshine
- Family friendly community, culinary scene, affordable living, outdoor recreational activities and other PERKS.
For more information please contact Monica Sorensen In-House Physician Recruiter at 775-982-4534 or email email@example.com