Northeast Georgia Health System is currently recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neurologist to join our growing group of Neurohospitalists. Neurologist with a passion for excellence in patient care, equally competent clinical skills, and are team oriented should apply.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of the development of a world-class neurosciences program and a growing Neurology team.
Neurohospitalist Program Overview
- Join a group with two (2) Neurohospitalist (Gainesville), three (3) Inpatient Advanced Practitioners plus four (4) experienced outpatient Neurologists.
- We are adding two additional 7on/7off Inpatient Neurologist to complement our current staff.
- 24/7 Inpatient & Critical Care Medicine are also part of this multispecialty group
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center (NGMC) and NGPG offer state of the art facilities and equipment, as well as the opportunity to perform cutting-edge procedures and learn from skilled, tenured colleagues.
- NGMC Gainesville is a Certified Primary Stroke Center covering over 1200 stroke and TIA patients annually.
- Dedicated stroke and neurosurgery inpatient units
- A fully equipped Neurophysiology Lab
- An accredited Sleep Disorders Center
- A 32-bed intensive care unit staffed 24/7 by critical care physicians
- EMR Platform - EPIC
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- Americas 50 Best Hospitals - Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgias #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, womens care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
- Short Commute only 45 minutes to Atlanta and 45 minutes to the North Georgia Mountains
Northeast Georgia Medical Center(NGMC-Gainesville) is a 557-bed regional referral center located in Gainesville, Georgia providing a wide array of healthcare services complemented by a medical staff of over 1100+ members that represent a vast range of primary care and sub-specialty physicians. NGMC-Braselton opened April 1, 2015 as a 140+ bed community hospital with the potential to grow rapidly in the next few years. NGMC-Barrow is a 56-bed hospital that was acquired in January 2017. With the combined hospitals, that totals over 700 beds!
NGPG offers Highly Competitive Compensation Plans, 401K Matching / 457B Plans and Life, Health & Disability Insurance.
We are in the fourth fastest growing area in the country with activities for all ages including beautiful hiking, mountain bike trails and water sports on Lake Lanier.
Contact Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter at 770.219.6635
or firstname.lastname@example.org www.practicemedicinehere.com.