Vegas is growing and will continue to grow- Home of the Las Vegas Knights NFL Hockey Expansion Team, Home of the Las Vegas Raiders, Home of the Las Vegas Aviators - this too can be your home.
Hiking, Theatre, Multiple School options and Major University - located less than 3 hours from snow skiing and winter sports, 4 hours to beaches, and much more. This is a community filled with wonderful families and individuals and a successful and growing medical community. Las Vegas is so much more than just the Strip - this is a place to call home.
This position requires
- Provide clinical care to patients in accordance with regulations to include but not limited to obtaining patient history, ordering labs, diagnostic studies, and arranging referrals
- Refer patient to medical specialist or other providers when necessary.
- Uphold excellent bedside manners and ability to create a great patient experience.
- Explain medical procedures and plan of care to patients.
- Attend departmental meetings and professional training sessions as requested.
- Adhere and have knowledge of laws to internal medicine, including HIPPA.
- Communicate effectively with physicians and medical staff in coordinated care.
- Create a plan of care for Neurological disorders and diseases.
- Currently, Board Certificated or Board Eligible.
- Successful completion of an accredited general neurology residency program
- Ability to obtain a medical professional license in the State of NV
This opportunity offers.
- IP only 7on 7 off schedule
- Nationally competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
- Generous Sign-on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
- Annual Continuing Medical Education Allowance
- Life insurance options and both short-term and long-term disability programs
- 401K employer match, contribution, and deferred compensation
For additional information, please contact:
In-House Physician Recruiter