TriHealth is seeking a top talent BE/BC Neurologist interested in building a successful practice based on your interest and level of expertise in the discipline. This position offers autonomy on a team that values fit and inclusion where well-represented sub-specialties work collaboratively in the collective practice.
You will provide phenomenal inpatient and/or outpatient care to a large, diverse patient population at multiple TriHealth locations. Youll be encouraged to have a voice in practice decisions and in TriHealths physician-led, patient-focused system of care. Additionally, TriHealth physicians enjoy:
- satisfying, integrative work/life balance
- a highly-qualified, professional support staff
- the full support of TriHealth Administration that includes transparency surrounding service line numbers and performance
- a strong referral base from the large TriHealth physician community and other regional healthcare relationships
- competitive salary with sign-on bonus and productivity incentives
- comprehensive benefits to accommodate your needs and those of your family including medical/dental/vision insurance, wellness programs and progressive retirement offerings
- on-going opportunities for professional and personal growth and development
The TriHealth Neuroscience Institute brings together specialized, highly trained experts from TriHealth and Mayfield Brain & Spine, trusted leaders in state-of-the-art brain and spine care. These specialists deliver comprehensive inpatient and outpatient programs in the diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disorders of the brain and spine. Specialty areas include:
- Neurosurgery Neurocritical care Neurology Neuro-oncology
- Medical oncology Otolaryngology (Ear, nose & throat) Radiation oncology
Our clinical expertise is supported by advanced technology, equipment and facilities, enabling us to deliver safe, compassionate and advanced care for a wide range of neurological disorders.
TriHealth is the fourth largest employer in Cincinnati with more than 13,000 employees and consistently ranks among the top employers in the nation. Cincinnati is ranked number nine on Forbes list of The Best Cities for Raising a Family and fifth on the publications list of most affordable metro areas, making it a great place to call home. Attractive relocation packages are available.
Join us on our way to becoming the safest, highest quality, most reliable health system in the country. Call, text or send your CV to:
Melissa Jansing, TriHealth Physician Recruiter
859 653 1392