PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is seeking an outstanding Lead Neurologist to join our robust practice in Vancouver, Washington! You would be joining the largest and most established neurology practice in Vancouver, with a team of 8 neurologists that cover one hospital and one clinic! Providers in our community give compassionate care to a challenging and diverse patient population of all ages. The ideal candidate will have leadership experience. Sub-specialty practice is a plus. Candidates with experience in EMG/NCS, Botox Injections, and EEG readings highly desired.
Why you’ll love the practice:
- Busy, outpatient practice with a flexible clinic work schedule of 4-5 days weekly
- Call expectations of 6 days per month
- 1:1 Physician to MA ratio and scribe support available if desired
- Wide array of pathology and procedures available
- On-site EEG services and six-bed sleep lab
- Full-time neurohospitalist team supporting our DNV-certified stroke center
- Lead responsibilities: quality and safety standards for the department, setting strategic plan for the department, office efficiencies, managing referrals, interactions with other departments, and annual evaluations.
- Vancouver has a robust, independent city with over 160k people with the additional advantage of being a part of the Portland, Oregon metro area. PeaceHealth providers are deeply integrated into the community and have a strong desire to care for their neighbors.
- The temperate climate nurtures beautiful landscapes, bountiful fruit and vegetable harvests, and world-famous flowers such as tulips and roses. Outdoor lovers will enjoy quick access to the Pacific Ocean, Mt. Hood, Mount St. Helens, and never-ending outdoor recreation options in the Pacific Northwest
- The metro area has world-class cuisine, wine, and beer which are mostly locally produced and sourced.
- Downtown Vancouver is only 9 miles from downtown Portland, 80 miles to the Pacific Coast, and 160 miles to Seattle
- Washington State does not have state income tax
- PeaceHealth Southwest Medical Center is a 450-bed hospital with a Level II trauma center, offering dozens of comprehensive specialty services for more than 275,000 patients annually. The Emergency Department is the busiest in Southwest Washington, caring for over 74,000 patients yearly.
- State-of-the-art 14-bed inpatient rehabilitation floor provides intensive therapy services.
- Our integrated physician-led medical group has over 1,200 active medical providers with most specialty services represented.
A few benefits of working with PeaceHealth:
- Integrated physician-led medical group
- A medical home model with care teams and EPIC health records
- Competitive compensation plus signing bonus
- Educational Loan Repayment program for those who qualify
- CME reimbursement & Relocation assistance
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Employee Wellness Program with FitBit allowance and up to $400 in incentives for healthy lifestyles
About PeaceHealth: PeaceHealth, based in Vancouver, Wash., is a not-for-profit Catholic health system offering care to communities in Washington, Oregon, and Alaska. PeaceHealth has approximately 16,000 caregivers, a multi-specialty medical group practice with more than 900 providers and 10 medical centers serving both urban and rural communities throughout the Northwest. In 1890, the Sisters of St. Joseph of Peace founded what has become PeaceHealth. Today, PeaceHealth is the legacy of the founding Sisters and continues with a spirit of respect, stewardship, collaboration and social justice in fulfilling its Mission.
To learn more about working at PeaceHealth and the Vancouver community, along with our benefits offered, please visit our homepage www.peacehealth.org/careers. Get a feeling for the Spirit of PeaceHealth through this three-minute video, and visit us on Facebook or LinkedIn!
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please contact:
PeaceHealth is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified job applicants and employees without regard to the following statuses: protected veteran; qualified individual with a disability; race; ethnicity; religion; gender; pregnancy; gender identity; national origin; age; genetic information; sexual orientation; or any other protected status in accordance with local, state, or federal laws.
The above information is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of caregivers assigned to this job.
To apply for this job, please go to: