Full-time Neurologist position in Irving
With over 230,000 residents and a work force of 3.3 million people, Irving is a keystone city in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Irving is located between two major airports, and a close distance to Dallas and Forth Worth making it one of the more convenient cities to live in.
Baylor Scott & White Health, the organization formed from the merger between Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare, is today the largest not-for-profit health care system in the state of Texas. With total assets of $8.6 billion and serving a geographic area larger than the state of Maine, BS&W Health has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment.
Irving Position Details and Qualifications:
- Seeking a Neurologist with to join this established group of 31 multi-specialty physicians
- Qualified physician candidates should be BC or BE in Neurology with interest in managing chronic neurologic disease
- Employed position with Health Texas Provider Network (HTPN)- employment group for Baylor Scott & White
- Primary Outpatient Practice with an option of Inpatient
- Competitive Salary, Benefit Package and Relocation Assistance
- Opportunities available to participate in graduate medical teaching and collaborate research.
- Candidates in training welcome to apply. No visa sponsorship