Step into a busy and growing Neurology practice within a Top 5 Large Health System at a Highly Ranked Medical Center in Sun-Drenched Arizona!
Were seeking a BC/BE experienced or New Grad Neurologist to join us in Mesa, AZ, located in the East Valley of Phoenix, at Baywood Neurology, Banner Health Clinic affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center (BBMC).
BBMC is recognized by US News and World Report as one of Phoenixs Best Hospitals. BBMC provides complete acute care services serving the growing East Valley communities of Mesa, Gilbert, Apache Junction, Queen Creek, Fountain Hills and areas of northeastern Pinal County. BBMC offers state-of-the-art technology as well as a computerized system designed to reduce complications during labor and delivery.
- Will hire New Grads and Experienced Neurologists
- This is a Generalist position; sub-specialty training in headache or MS a plus but not required
- Average clinic patient load is 15 per day
- Regular practice and hospital call
Banner Baywood Medical Center (BBMC) highlights include:
- A legacy of providing exceptional service to the community since 1984
- 388 beds
- 50,000 square-foot Emergency Department
- Level III trauma
Banner Healths compensation package includes:
- Attractive salary plus incentives
- Sign on/relocation assistance
- Paid malpractice
- CME days plus allowance
- Retirement package of 401(k) with matching and 457(b) deferred compensation
Banner Health is one of the largest non-profit healthcare systems in the country with twenty-eight hospitals (15 in Arizona), including the University of Arizona academic hospitals in Tucson and Phoenix, six long term care centers and an array of other services, including family clinics, home care services and home medical equipment, in six Western states. Our physicians work in highly integrated and innovative environments. Banner Health promotes collaborative team-oriented workplaces and clinical settings that focus on providing excellent patient care.
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR CONSIDERATION
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.