This is an excellent opportunity for a BC/BE Neurologist to join the Edward Neurosciences Institute located in Naperville, IL; just 30 miles west of downtown Chicago.
The Edward Neuroscience Institute includes a diverse range of service lines within the neurosciences, including but not limited to a comprehensive stroke center with neurointerventional services and a neurocritical care unit staffed by neurointensivists, a robust neuro-oncology and neurosurgery program, and multi-disciplinary subspecialty focused neurology clinics.
- Join a collegial group of (7) Neurologists, and (4) Physician Assistants
- Full Time, primarily outpatient
- Call: 1:7
- Inpatient support; Neuro Hospitalist and APN/PA
- Market competitive compensation
- Excellent Benefits Package: Malpractice Coverage with Tail, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, 401(k), 457 (b), Flexible time off; vacation, CME/PHONE Allowance, Fitness Center Membership, etc.
- To learn more, visit: https://www.eehealth.org/services/neuro/
- Edward Hospital rated #1 in the region by the National Research Corporation
- Designated Stroke Center of Excellence & Advanced Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission
- Magnet hospital for Nursing Excellence
Naperville, IL, just 30 miles west of downtown Chicago; is an affluent community known for its excellent school system, low crime rate and offers a variety of housing options. Naperville has a great community atmosphere and a charming downtown with an abundance of shopping, cultural activities, fine dining and a beautiful river walk. There are two Metra train stops located in Naperville for convenient access to and from Chicago.
City of Naperville, IL - https://www.naperville.il.us/
Interested candidates may contact:
System Physician Recruiter
Phone: 630-527-3478 | Lori.Kramer@eehealth.org