Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Neurology - Inpatient
Northeast Georgia Health System is recruiting is currently recruiting a Board Certified/Board Eligible Inpatient Neurologist to join our growing team. Neurologist with an interest treating a variety of general neurological conditions as well as stroke/vascular neurology and EEG interpretation is desired. We are a rapidly growing consult only general inpatient neurology service with plans for a dedicated comprehensive stroke program.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurology
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of a growing Neurology team.
Neurologist Program Overview
- Full-time inpatient-based position
- EMG/ EEG Lab
- 24/7 Inpatient & Critical Care Medicine are also part of this multi-specialty group
- Group currently consists of 2 Neuro-hospitalist plus 3 hospital-based Advanced Practitioners
- State of the art facilities and equipment, as well as the opportunity to perform cutting-edge procedures and learn from skilled, tenured colleagues.
- Current Primary Stroke Center working toward Comprehensive Status
- EMR Platform - EPIC
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- Americas 50 Best Hospitals - Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgias #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, womens care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
- Short Commute only 45 minutes to Atlanta and 45 minutes to the North Georgia Mountains
Northeast Georgia Health System - Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 425+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 19 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Centers three hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
Email CV to Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter- firstname.lastname@example.org , 770.219.6635