Vidant North Hospital
ACCEPTING CANDIDATES FROM SEARCH FIRMS FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY
Vidant Medical Group and Vidant North Hospital are expanding and seeking a board certified or board eligible neurologist to join its growing neuroscience program in Roanoke Rapids, North Carolina. Candidates with subspecialty interest, or fellowship training, in Movement Disorder, Epilepsy, Neuromuscular, Headache, or MS are encouraged to apply. Full practice start-up support provided by Vidant Medical Group. New graduates and visa candidates accepted.
Vidant Medical Center in Greenville, NC, is a 974-bed level 1 trauma facility that serves as the regional leader for Neurosciences and is the only Comprehensive Stroke Center in eastern North Carolina.
- Employment by Vidant Medical Group
- Opportunity available due to programmatic expansion
- Call is 10 days/month
- Built-in referral network
- Inpatient and outpatient clinical responsibilities
- Established neuroscience team at Vidant Medical Center that includes 2 dual-trained cerebrovascular neurosurgeons, an interventional neurologist, inpatient stroke neurologists, neurologists, neurointensivists, and a large team of Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
- Ability to live in a family friendly community near beautiful Lake Gaston
- Competitive compensation and benefits to include: annual stipend, relocation assistance, vacation, sick, and holidays, malpractice (with tail), 401k, 457b, medical, dental, and vision, disability, and life insurance
Vidant North Hospital is a 204-bed hospital that includes a medical staff of over 60 physicians. With a service area that includes Halifax, Northampton, and Warren counties, the hospital offers a broad range of medical and surgical services including 24-hour emergency care, primary and specialty care, and diagnostic services.
Vidant Health is a mission-driven, 1,712-bed health system that serves more than 1.4 million people in 29 eastern North Carolina counties. The not-for-profit system is made up of 15,000 employees, 9 hospitals, home health, hospice, wellness centers, and Vidant Medical Group, a multi-specialty physician and provider group with more than 550 providers in more than 100 practice sites in eastern North Carolina. Vidant is affiliated with The Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University. As a major resource for health services and education, Vidant has a mission to improve the health and well-being of eastern North Carolina. For more information, visit www.vidanthealth.com
Roanoke Rapids is located in northeastern North Carolina close to the Virginia border. Whether you prefer downtown living or more rural lake living, Roanoke Rapids/Halifax County has the perfect spot to call home! Roanoke Rapids affords residents the comforts of small town living within close proximity to the beautiful waterways of North Carolina and Virginia including the Roanoke River and Lake Gaston. Friendly neighborhoods conveniently located near the hospital, vast country acreage, and waterfront home sites are just a few of the things that make Roanoke Rapids unique.
- A desirable climate with mild winters and four distinct seasons – ideal for outdoor enthusiasts
- Outstanding recreation including golf courses, community theater, water sports, hunting, camping, fishing, community and state parks
- Close proximity to North Carolina and Virginia beaches
- Affordable cost of living
- Excellent public and private school options
If you, or a colleague, is interested in learning more about this opportunity, please contact JoAnn Barnhill at (252)847-3591 or email@example.com.