Hartford HealthCare (HHC) offers Neurologists the choice to practice in a community or tertiary setting and enjoy all of the resources of the largest integrated health care system in CT. We are affiliated with five of the region's top hospitals including Hartford Hospital, a tertiary care academic medical center and the largest stroke center in New England, and Backus Hospital, located near RI and one of the top performing community hospitals in the state.
Our Neuroscience capabilities include:
- Top 10 Stroke Center in the US (1100+ strokes per year)
- 18 bed Neuroscience Intensive Care Unit, 9 bed Neuro Stepdown Unit, and 18 Neuroscience patient care beds
- 1700 neurosurgical procedures annually
- Charter Member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Alliance offering robust research and academic opportunities
- Neurohospitalist –Hartford Hospital or Medical Director at Backus Hospital
- Neuro Oncologist- Medical Director opportunity available
- Neuro Critical Care (Staff and Medical Director)
- Outpatient Neurology fertile ground for subspecialty practice building with seasoned colleagues and deep marketing support
Residents and Fellows completing training in 2017 and 2018 will enjoy Training Stipends!