St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a board certified Neurologist to join an established neurology practice, located in Albany, New York.
The opportunity includes general neurology for the outpatient setting. The neurology team also provides inpatient consultation at Samaritan Hospital in Troy, New York. The selected candidate will enjoy close collaboration with a great team of consultants, from hospitalists to cardiology, pulmonary/critical care, and surgeons of every type. Call rotation is 1:4 weeks.
Candidates interested in this opportunity should be Board Certified in Neurology and able to perform EEG. Neuro Muscular interest is a plus. Sub-specialty development will occur over the next few years, with MS already in place. Fellowship training in various sub-fields is welcome but not required. Applicants should possess excellent clinical skills, communication skills, and a strong commitment to providing excellent care that is team oriented.
The selected candidate will enjoy excellent colleagues, strong system practice support, and a physician friendly environment.
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive salary to start and settle into practice. Great earning potential thereafter
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus may be available