PEACEHEALTH MEDICAL GROUP is seeking a Neurologist with a focus on Movement Disorders to join our practice at the Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend in Eugene, Oregon. Eugene is an affluent community surrounded by scenic beauty, truly an Emerald City. It is home to the University of Oregon (Mighty Ducks) where you can catch many professional and Olympic sporting events. It is also home to very strong and diverse school districts.
- Work with outstanding colleagues
- 4 Outptatient Neurologists, 4 Neuro-Hospitalists, 3 NPs, 2 Neuro-Interventionalists & 3 Neuro-Surgeons
- Academic involvement, mentor medical students & residents
- Neurocritical Care expansion in process
- Parkinson's disease & deep brain stimulation
- Outpatient practice: 11-14 patients per day
- Strong mentorship program
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Mentor medical students & residents
- Open communication with administration
- Educational Loan Repayment Program for eligible providers
- Competitive compensation based on MGMA standards
- Fully paid malpractice insurance
- Two excellent health coverage options, including vision & dental
- Exceptional retirement plans plus optional supplemental plan for providers
- Relocation stipend & CME reimbursement
- Employee Wellness Program with incentives for healthy lifestyles
PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Medical Center at RiverBend
About Eugene-Springfield, Oregon
Performing Arts: The Hult Center with its towering glass lobby features a variety of entertainment that includes Broadway shows, comedy, theater, jazz, opera, ballet, the Eugene Symphony & Choir. It also boasts a permanent art collection.
Dining & Shopping: Spend an afternoon visiting the shops at the 5th Street Market and experience an array of international cuisine while local musicians provide live entertainment.
Outdoor Enthusiasts: Kayaking, biking, jogging along the Willamette River, and hiking on Spencer Butte while enjoying a spectacular view.
Sourcing Project Manager