Faith Regional Health Services is a Level 3 Trauma Center certified as a primary stroke center by the AHA/ASA. We provide services and support in all specialties include cardiovascular care. Partnering specialties include Primary Care, Hospital Medicine, and Psychiatry.
Join an established practice with the support and technology you need.
- Only Neurology for 90 miles
- Primarily outpatient clinic with inpatient consulting
- Diagnose and treat neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and epilepsy
- Provide and improve quality of life and care for patients who suffer from stroke, multiple sclerosis, cognitive difficulties, headaches, nerve pain, tumors, and MORE.
- Provide education to patients and families to improve quality of life
- Opportunity to focus on subspecialty
- No more then 10 days of call per month
- Established Hospital Medicine team
- Full sub-specialty physicians including interventional cardiology, Pulm/Critical Care, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Plastic/Reconstructive Surgery, Podiatry, Orthopedic Surgery, Inpatient Nephrology, Inpatient Heme/Onc, Interventional Radiology, Urology, inpatient psychiatry, palliative care service, wound care team