Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to changing the course of human health through bold pursuits in science, life-enhancing therapies, and a promise to always put patients first. At the core of that mission are the talented individuals who contribute their unique skill sets to help us drive innovation and deliver truly life-changing drugs for our patients. As we continue to pursue that mission, we’re looking for talented professionals like you to join our team. What unique gene will you bring to Celgene?
NOTIFICATION OF JOB OPENINGS
Eligible For Employee Referral Program
District Sales Manager
Sales & Marketing
Bachelor’s degree; minimum of 2 years’ pharmaceutical sales experience preferred.
The Sales Rep is responsible for achieving all territory sales goals through the promotion, sale and support of company products or services in his/her geographic territory.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Direct one-to-one communication with physicians and health care professionals in support of approved product indications.
- Contacting medical professionals and explaining features and benefits of products offered.
- Planning and organizing speakers programs in territory.
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
- Timely and accurate completion of all administrative expectations.
- Responsible for complying with all federal (PDMA/OIG), state regulations and Celgene’s Policies relative to prescription drug sampling.
- Follows all sampling procedures as detailed within Celgene’s Sample Compliance Policies and Procedures Manual.
- Bachelor’s degree; minimum of 2 years’ pharmaceutical sales experience preferred.
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments.
- Ability to develop relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement preferred.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities, and manage time appropriately.
- Works with all members of a team effectively.
- Ability to travel over a broad geography is required.
- This position requires the ability to drive within their assigned territory by automobile (and in some territories to travel by airplane).
Celgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.