Join a 100-top hospital with a newly established neurology residency program! St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, and major teaching hospital is seeking a full time BC/BE Neuromuscular Neurologist.
St. Lukes Neurology Associates is part of the networks Neurobehavioral Service Line, a comprehensive and integrated team comprised of neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-rehabilitation and behavioral health, offering leading-edge care for all subspecialties in neurology and behavioral health. Our growing team is comprised of 34 neurologist and 22 advanced practitioners.
About our Team
- Completely Outpatient practice with focus on Neuromuscular Medicine and Electromyography/Nerve conduction studies
- Highly collaborative culture
- Opportunity to teach medical students and Neurology Residents
- Opportunity to collaborate with other specialties and develop a multidisciplinary clinic.
A Message from Divisha Raheja, MD
Director of Neuromuscular Division, Department of Neurology
Having worked in both small community hospitals and large academic centers, I am delighted to call St. Lukes home for the past two years. St. Lukes provides the perfect blend of academic medicine with patient complexity and intellectual challenges. I can enjoy the feel of a university setting along with the collegiality and personal relations of a smaller community. The organizational support to follow your passions, the proactive approach and incredible work-life balance have been the biggest strengths for me and my career goals.
In joining St. Lukes youll enjoy:
- Residents and Fellows - Enjoy a substantial, final year, sign -on stipend - Its never too early to sign!
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Exceptional compensation package, starting bonus, and relocation reimbursement
- Rich benefits package, including malpractice, health and dental insurance, and generous CME allowance
- Work/life balance and flexibility
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities