Mercy Health Physician Partners has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a certified and licensed Adult Clinical Neuropsychologist within a group practice located in Muskegon, Michigan.
The selected Neuropsychologist will join a team of four clinical neuropsychologists affiliated with Mercy Health Hauenstein Neurosciences, working in a newly redesigned Memory and Neuropsychology Clinic. This outpatient practice treats patients from a variety of primary care and specialty practices throughout West Michigan. There may be future inpatient opportunities at the Mercy Health Medical Center.
The practice provides all referrals, billing services, scheduling, and a dedicated full-time psychometrist for each neuropsychologist. The candidate would be joining an office of majority board-certified neuropsychologists, pursuit of ABPP-Cn board certification would be encouraged and actively supported.
Essential functions of this opportunity include, but are not limited to the following:
- Examination and evaluation of patients
- Complete differential diagnosis of patients with cognitive impairment
- Determine nature and extent of cognitive functional impairment
- Making treatment recommendations as appropriate
- Collaborate/consult with primary provider or attending as appropriate
- Uses psychological, neurological, cognitive, behavioral, and physiological principles, techniques and tests to evaluate patients' neurocognitive, behavioral, and emotional strengths and weaknesses and their relationship to normal and abnormal central nervous system functioning.
- Integrates information gathered during the evaluation process with information provided by other medical/healthcare providers to identify and diagnose neurobehavioral disorders, and plan and implement intervention strategies
- Follows protocols as established by the organization and consistent with reasonable medical practice.
- Provides objective, accurate, thorough, and timely documentation of patient care and meets organizational charting guidelines.
- Actively participates in quality initiative processes.
- Participates fully in risk management and other educational program activities as identified to meet organizational needs.
- Develops collaborative working relationships with all Mercy Health physicians and staff.
- Participates in and/or performs other responsibilities according to office/organizational needs
- Demonstrates professionalism in appearance, attitude, and communication.
- Demonstrates satisfactory performance based on organizational evaluation tools.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right Neuropsychologist to join a family friendly environment within an elite organization that is supportive of personal growth.
Mercy Health Physician Partners offers an excellent competitive compensation package including:
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail
- 403(b) and 457(b)
- Vacation and CME PTO
- Relocation Assistance
- Exceptional quality of life for providers