Northeast Georgia Physicians Group
Northeast Georgia Health System is currently recruiting a Neurosurgeon to join our growing practice in Gainesville, Ga and Braselton, GA. Neurosurgeons with a passion for excellence in patient care, equally competent clinical skills, and are team oriented should apply.
Education, Training, & Experience
- MD or DO
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Neurosurgery
- Fellowship Trained - Neurosurgery
- Ability to obtain an active medical license in the state of Georgia
- Functions well in a team environment, contributing to and supporting organizational goals and initiatives.
- Desire to be part of the development of a world-class neurosciences program and a growing Neurosurgery team.
Neurosurgery Program Overview
- The ER has over 110,000 visits per year, 24/7 Critical Care, Hospitalist and Trauma coverage.
- NGMC Gainesville is a Certified Primary Stroke Center covering over 1200 stroke and TIA patients annually.
- 23 operating rooms including the da Vinci Surgical System
- BrainLab NeuroNavigation and a Biplanar Endovascular Suite is budgeted and planned
- Three dedicated neurosciences operating rooms
- Dedicated stroke and neurosurgery inpatient units
- A fully equipped Neurophysiology Lab
- An accredited Sleep Disorders Center
- AiroMobile Intraoperative CT
- A 32-bed intensive care unit staffed 24/7 by critical care physicians
- Outstanding inpatient support including Neuro-hospitalist
- EMR Platform - EPIC
Benefits of Working at Northeast Georgia Health System
- Excellent Compensation and Benefits package
- Sign-on Bonus & Relocation Available
- Malpractice Coverage Provided
- NGHS is a Teaching Hospital with a growing GME program
- Americas 50 Best Hospitals - Healthgrades
- Recognized in recent years as Georgias #1 Hospital for overall hospital care, overall surgical care, heart care, orthopedic surgery, womens care and more
- Thriving economy, low cost of living, and Award-Winning Schools
- Endless Outdoor Activities including hiking, biking, and world-class water sports on Lake Lanier
- Short Commute only 45 minutes to Atlanta and 45 minutes to the North Georgia Mountains
Northeast Georgia Health System - Dramatically Different
Northeast Georgia Physicians Group (NGPG), one of the largest multi-specialty groups in Georgia, brings together more than 435+ talented physicians and advanced practitioners representing 30 specialties at over 70 locations. NGPG is affiliated with Northeast Georgia Health System (NGHS), which serves more than 1,000,000 people in more than 19 counties across the region. As part of NGHS, patients of NGPG have a direct connection to Northeast Georgia Medical Centers four hospital campuses in Gainesville, Braselton, Lumpkin and Barrow County. Learn more about our awarded services at www.nghs.com.
Contact: Marshall Poole, Physician Recruiter, at 770.219.6635, firstname.lastname@example.org