Piedmont Healthcare is recruiting for a Physician Assistant to join a very busy Neurosurgical Practiceon our Piedmont Atlanta Hospital campus in Atlanta, GA. This is a Monday – Friday position, working two full clinic days, two surgery days and one administrative/pre-op day per week, in addition to call.
In this role you will:
- Perform first OR assist duties approximately two days a week
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations and record data in patient’s medical record in ambulatory practice
- Evaluate and treat patients to achieve optimal patient care.
- Write progress notes; prepare patient work-ups and summaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings.
- Develop plans of care that minimize complications and successfully troubleshoot problems when they arise. Apply preventative and alternative treatment strategies for possible procedural complications.
- Generous CME allowance
- Competitive compensation
- 401k with match
- Quality, Service and Reputation
- 3-5 years of Neurosurgical experience with a high degree of clinical judgment
- Masters, Bachelors Degree from an Accredited PA program and National Board Certification