Bon Secours Mercy Health
Bon Secours Mercy Health is seeking a full time CRNA's to join there new practice in beautiful Coastal Virginia. If you've always dream of practicing medicine by the water this is the opportunity for you! Our team consists of current in-market newly trained physicians that cover our hospitals, ambulatory care and diagnostic centers. Surgical and procedural services include, but are not limited to general, vascular, cardiac, cardiovascular, urology and gastroenterology.
On September 1, 2018 Bon Secours Health System and Mercy Health combined to become the United States fifth largest Catholic health care ministry and one of the nations 20 largest health care systems. Bon Secours Mercy Health serves communities along the east coast and in Ohio and Kentucky.
Bon Secours Mercy Health at a glance
- Not-for-profit Catholic health system sponsored by Bon Secours Mercy Ministries
- Provides almost $2 million each day in community benefit
- Owns, manages or joint-ventures facilities in seven states
- 43 hospitals, more than 1,000 care sites
- More than 57,000 employees, including 2,100 physicians and advanced practice clinicians
Providing good help to those in need has been the passion of the Sisters of Bon Secours since 1824. And while the ministry has evolved over the years, the values at the heart of Bon Secours remain the same - bring compassion to health care and be Good Help to Those in Need. Do you have what it takes to provide good help?