Take Ownership of a Prime, Texas-Based Territory and Build a Lucrative Book of Business Selling Marketing SaaS Solutions
Unique spinoff offers the strength of proven cloud-based products and the entrepreneurial energy of an exciting new companyIf you combine a track record of success selling SaaS products in the field, ideally marketing solutions, with the passion and drive to build a strong book of business from the ground up, the role of New Business Development Executive with Acoustic offers some compelling advantages. You will:
- Join the hottest new company in SaaS solutions. You'll work a large, Texas-based territory, develop a strong book of new business, and earn a competitive base plus uncapped commission.
- Build your business by promoting marketing solutions on the largest independent marketing cloud. You can sell to multiple verticals and diverse departments from Marketing to IT! You'll enjoy nearly endless targets and opportunities.
- We offer the best of both worlds - the energy and enthusiasm of a new, exciting company, alongside the experience, talent and resources of an industry leader with strong private equity backing -- we spun off from IBM.
- Enjoy autonomy and support. You'll have the freedom to work your plan along with support from your supervisor, peers, trainers, and lead generators.
- You may influence and help develop sales processes and procedures as the company, department, and team grows and evolves.
- Expand your experience and knowledge while showcasing your skill and potential to take on new responsibilities and/or advance, if desired.
Your QualificationsThe ideal candidate for this New Business Development Executive role will be customer-focused, process-based and motivated by success. To be a good fit for the opportunity, you will also have:
- 5+ years of quota carrying field sales experience with a proven track record of success
- Experience selling complex enterprise SaaS services, preferably within digital marketing (e.g. email, mobile, social, customer analytics, etc.)
- Experience selling services to executive decision-makers, understanding pain points and guiding them through the purchasing process
- Ability to assess customer business needs and relationships with qualitative and quantitative approaches
- Strong computer skills including CRM experience, Salesforce preferred
- Ability to work in the field daily and travel up to 25%