SBM Management is looking for an energetic and innovative New Business Solutions Director to join their team! This position will work cross-functional with all departments to position SBM for future growth with new clients.
- The New Business Solutions Director ensures that our organization's products and services are well-received by potential new clients and ensures customer satisfaction using a developed understanding of their needs. This position requires excellent research, planning, and development within the field.
- Meets with the solutions team to develop business solutions for efficient marketing material
- Communicates effectively and implements the company's strategy internally and externally so that all employees, partners, suppliers, and contractors understand the company-wide strategic plan and how it carries out its overall goals.
- Translates strategies into actionable and quantitative plans.
- Mobilizes and manages teams of individuals charged with executing strategies.
- Responds efficiently to RFP's while working in conjunction with the Operational leadership teams
- Generates bids while working in conjunction with the Operations Regional Management
- Supports, creates, and executes new innovations that measurably change our industry and business model.
- Monitors the execution of the strategic plan.
- Facilitates and drives key strategic initiatives through inception phase.
- Ensures departmental/unit strategic planning projects reflect organizational strategic priorities
- Define and revise the target business process model and long-term organizational goals and priorities.
- Implement change management activities such as gaining executive sponsorship and promote internal and external communication.
- Present business plans and strategies for business cases to approval boards.
Desired Skills and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business Management
- 5+ years of experience leading a business development team
- CRM experience required; salesforce a plus
- Should possess highly-developed management skills and excellent communication skills, understanding and knowledge of a business and its products, relevant computer software knowledge, and leadership qualities.
- This person must be highly-organized, detailed, and able to work within a self-directed environment.