Nutanix delivers invisible infrastructure for next-generation enterprise computing, allowing IT to focus on the applications and services that power their business. Our software-driven Xtreme Computing Platform natively converges compute, storage, and virtualization into a single solution to drive simplicity in the datacenter. Using Nutanix, customers benefit from predictable performance, linear scalability, and cloud-like infrastructure consumption. Learn more at www.nutanix.com and follow us on Twitter: @nutanix.
Founded in 2009, and having sold our first product in 2011, Nutanix has experienced tremendous growth. We have completed 5 rounds of funding, totaling $312 million. In just 6 years, we have sold our product in 45+ countries and have grown to more than 1,000 employees.
- Recruit and hire new Systems Engineers into the territory.
- Responsible for training and mentoring new Systems Engineers on the team.
- HR responsibility for Systems Engineers in the territory (expenses, reviews, etc).
- Support field SE team in complex evaluations, troubleshooting and challenging customer environments.
- Take ownership in ensuring channel enablement is ongoing.
- Foster channel partner relationships with their technical teams.
- Act as a floating SE and fill in for existing team members if there is a resource conflict, or vacation coverage.
- Provide an escalation point for pre-sales and post sales technical issues that arise in the territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with key customers in the territory.
- Prior management experience desirable.
- Deep knowledge of the virtualization and storage markets as well as design capabilities are preferred.
- About 50% travel within region.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
- 'Whatever it takes' attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BS CS/EE or related (or equivalent work experience).
- 5+ Years experience as a pre-sales Sr. Systems Engineer.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.