At Beazer, we build homes. We also build careers. Driven by a purpose to create durable and growing value, the team behind each home across the country is diverse, ambitious, and dedicated. Together, we shape an environment that encourages learning and community engagement, provides opportunities for advancement, and aligns compensation with performance.We look for those who believe in the power of choice, teamwork, improvement, openness, and urgency; who approach their work with an attitude of focus, grit, and accountability; and who will be guided by the principles of safety, integrity, respect, and fun.
Overview: This position is primarily responsible for generating sales of homes within our Beazer Homes’ communities through the conversion of leads/prospects into customers, generating leads and referrals independently, and building strong relationships with our customers, other realtors and within our communities.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Sells and closes Beazer Homes’ products.
- Generates leads from customer referrals, networking and realtor groups.
- Ensures a positive customer experience through presenting our communities and homes in a professional and knowledgeable manner while understanding the features and benefits of each.
- Ensures that the model home(s) and communities are in outstanding condition for presentation to customers.
- Understands and meets or exceeds any customer service goals or sales performance metrics as established by the Company.
- Provides assistance and coordination with design center, information on mortgage choice programs, communication with builders and any other Beazer Homes’ departments.
- Prepares required forms and documents for each home sale for prospective buyers in accordance with any legal requirements and Company policies.
- Frequently updates buyers on the construction progress and remains actively involved in the customer experience through closing.
- Communicates any customer requests for information or complaints to the appropriate department.
- Regularly visits competitor communities and understands the competitive landscape for the home market in the area; gathers and utilizes data in the market to conduct a Competitive Market Analysis (CMA) and uses that analysis to better drive sales of Beazer Homes.
- Continually prospects for new customers through networking, referrals, and effective follow-up.
- Understands basic construction terms and able to answer construction questions.
Education & Experience
- 3+ years of proven success in a sales environment.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Valid Real Estate license for state of operation, where required.
- Valid Driver’s License in State of employment.
Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and most holidays as assigned by sales management.
- Demonstrated success in direct sales (1-3 years).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to close deals and develop and maintain relationships required.
- Ability to learn and communicate multiple home design plans, choices and community amenities.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate information or ideas in writing.
- Ability to express thoughts clearly and ensure that the message is understood by others, and ability to listen actively to others to understand their message.
Technical Knowledge & Experience
- Ability to utilize computers and related technology and to use computer programs and other applications.
- Numerical aptitude with basic understanding of financial principles.
- Work in sales office, model home or temporary sales office.
- Able to visit home sites in various phases of completion where temperature and noise levels vary.
- Able to visit other subdivisions for competitive information.
- Safety equipment will be required on any construction site.
- Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. on occasion.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Additionally, an employee’s job duties may change at any time, in the company’s sole discretion. #LI-POST #LI-JL1