The New Home Sales Associate is a critical contributor to Century Communities by driving our sales process with consultative selling to maximize revenue goals. This role is responsible for driving key performance metrics, monthly sales goals, generating referrals and leads. Build strategic customer relationships and realtor relationships to maximize revenue in our luxury community. With our world class training and personalized coaching, you’ll have an opportunity impact your community by helping people reach their new home dream.
- Proactively prospect new sales leads and process assigned leads with timely and consistent follow- through.
- Generate leads through customer referrals, core realtor groups and setting up realtor events.
- Develop a marketing plan for the community to maximize sales goals.
- Persuasively communicate to influence buyers and generate enthusiasm when providing information about the community.
- Conduct interviews with prospective buyers to determine need for current/future home sales, present the model(s), floor plans and spec homes as well as all amenities of the community.
- Assist the buyer in making appointments with design center, selecting options, mortgage connections, key inspection and settlement departments as needed.
- Prepare required paperwork for each home sale.
- Effectively communicate with relevant team members throughout the sales process and accurately complete sales reports.
- Consultatively manage the buyer experience from initial visit through design selections to closing.
- Focus on providing the buyer with a positive experience and remain actively involved in the process.
- Communicate to the appropriate departments on any customer requests for information or service.
- Follow-up on questions or concerns.
- Gather information about competition, real estate market trends and conditions in the area.
- Degree preferred. Luxury, new home sales experience required.
- Entrepreneurial and goal-oriented with a clear business sense.
- Strong customer service background
- Outstanding verbal and written communication.
- In depth knowledge of sales concepts and highly team-oriented focus.
- Knowledge of the Colorado new home market and familiar with home design and construction.
- Working knowledge of mortgage industry and an understanding of Fair Housing laws.
- Proven ability to prospect and follow-up.
- Proficient at analyzing problems and recommending solutions.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with customers, contracted agencies and workers, other employees and supervisory personnel.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail oriented.