An Exciting Hematology/Oncology leadership position is now available for a World Class Cancer Center near spectacular Yellowstone National Park!
Excellent Hospital Employment Medical Director opportunity to lead a well-established, professional team and practice in a newly-constructed World Class Regional Cancer Center! The Center offers medical and radiation oncology under one roof and provides comprehensive cancer treatment care to a 60,000 person service area. The recently expanded Center has 10 chemo/infusion chairs and was specially designed with private bays and serene surroundings. The selected candidate will join a collaborative medical staff of 114 providers, including a Radiation Oncologist and Oncology Nurse Practitioner.
The impressive health system has been recognized as a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital and offers excellent full time surgical services, in-home care and an 8 bed Hospice House, in additional to a multispecialty medical group.
The Hospital is offering a:
- Highly Competitive Salary with a Production Incentive Bonus
- Medical Director Stipend
- Sign-On Bonus
- Employer Matching 401K Retirement Plan
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Occurrence-based Professional Liability Coverage (No Tail Obligation)
- Paid Time Off for Vacation and Holidays
- CME Time and Allowance
- Reimbursement for required Licenses, DEA and Association Fees
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
Wyoming offers an outstanding lifestyle for the outdoor enthusiast and offers some of the best fly fishing, big game hunting, kayaking, mountain biking and white-water rafting areas found in the Rocky Mountain Region. There is no state income tax in Wyoming and the real estate and school systems for your family are excellent!