Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a contract opportunity for a New Product Supply Chain Launch Project Manager with our client, a leader in the Pharmaceutical/Medical Device industry, Jacksonville, FL.
Please send your resume to Alicia Cali at email@example.com or call at 216.256.7768.
The New Product Supply Chain Launch Project Manager will be responsible for coordinating supply chain activities for new product launches at the Power Tool site located in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
This will include interaction with multiple product development and supply chain teams in the US and Europe. The primary mission of this role is to track development work and vendor deliverables, while facilitating activities to achieve project milestones and supply chain objectives.
This position reports to the senior Project Manager and will be based in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
15-25% travel will be required.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the supply chain launch requirements between three different product development teams located in Switzerland, France, and the US \t
- Develop and maintain project plan to support on time launch of new product introductions \t
- Partner with the sourcing team to track ordering, delivery, and receipt of component stock to support finished good production \t
- Coordinate procedure creation, updates, implementation, and training requirements in support of the new product introductions \t
- Schedule and lead weekly supply chain project review meetings. Track action items and ensure timely completion \t
- Support Manufacturing Engineering, Quality Engineering, Production, Inventory Control, and Distribution with project management support \t
- Additional duties may be assigned by the senior Project Manager
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- FDA and/or medical device experience with a minimum of 6 years in project management leadership roles \t
- Strong analytical skills \t
- Excellent interpersonal skills \t
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills \t
- Proven ability to influence/collaborate at all levels in the organization \t
- Change leadership expertise \t
- Customer focus (internal & external) \t
- Adaptable to meet rapidly changing priorities \t
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Office: Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint \t
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including: \t
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies \t
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career \t
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center \t
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans \t
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.