The Wall Street Journal is seeking a news assistant to support the business manager for WSJ. Magazine.Responsibilities:
- Assist the Business Manager in managing all content available for licensing and their corresponding contracts
- Help to clear rights and post any available WSJ. Magazine content for international licensees
- Assist in accounting and business functions across Editorial and Photo teams
- Help curate additional Wall Street Journal content for the licensed edition
- Pitch original ideas for licensed editions
, Making Careers Newsworthy
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Dow Jones is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, in our job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or accommodation in completing your application, due to a disability, please reach out to us at TalentResourceTeam@dowjones.com. Please put “Reasonable Accommodation" in the subject line.
Job Category:News/Editorial Group