About Gray Television:
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. Gray owns and/or operates television stations and leading digital properties in 93 television markets including the first or second-highest-rated television station in 85 markets. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
We constantly strive for excellence. Through upgrading to the latest technology and seeking new ways to stay on top in our markets, we focus on training and development of the best and brightest employees in the business.
WRDW-WAGT in Augusta, Georgia spans portions of Georgia and South Carolina. Its 60+ year history demonstrates a commitment to the community and its people. Whether it's the internationally known Masters Tournament, its nearby vibrant horse community, booming Cyber Industry, or its outdoor recreation on area lakes and trails, Augusta's river region is an area that is on the move. Its award-winning news team has been recognized nationally for its coverage of breaking news and investigative journalism, and has been recognized by the Georgia Associated Press with the "Pacemaker Award" as a top-performing news team for the past 6 consecutive years.
Learn more about WRDW at, http://www.wrdw.com/content/news/?article=402311085&disable=ads.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Shoot and edit video for newscasts and digital platforms.
• Shooting/editing daily content for newscasts, website, and social media
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule depending on news events
• Determines a story’s emphasis, length, format, and organizes material accordingly
• Ensures that all content meets company standards for journalistic integrity and production quality
• Performs other duties as assigned by Management
• Degree in communications or comparable experience
• Should have previous videography and editing experience
• Must be available to work various shifts as needed
• Produce accurate and quality work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• FAA Part 107 Pilot Certificate is a plus
◘ If interested you can apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to, and including discharge.
GRAY TELEVISION, INC. PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.